I Like That

I Like That
See, hear, taste, touch and inhale the wonders of the world.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

2015 The Year Of Endurance

The Year of Endurance

A great many of us declare a resolution at the front end of the Gregorian calendar. I love a good challenge and have declared 2015 my year of endurance.

The ability to live each day filled with capacity and courage entitles me to endure any incident bearing hardship. I bring forward the persistence I’ve gathered over the years to provide me with the tenacity to single out things that are meaningful to me. The pleasure of prayer and peacefulness grant me the strength to separate the happy and harsh environments we are all experiencing these days.  Today, for example, I attended a devotional in Campbell River and it gave me a sense of belonging, wonderment and opened my heart.


Endurance is the staying power to stand ready for all things that present themselves without light. An evil lurking in the shadows will be repelled by patience and spunk. Like-minded folks welcome a person with moxie and restraint. I invite you to practice endurance and show your persistence and pluckiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment