I Like That

I Like That
See, hear, taste, touch and inhale the wonders of the world.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

From Here to Eternity

Today, I was daydreaming for a few minutes on what my life might look like in the future. From here to eternity is a long time so I had to narrow it down to a week. My future stems from my past and recently, I was interviewed by Ms. Marjorie Greaves, a Video Journalist for Shaw TV on North Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.

The video came about from my having had my essay printed by a publisher in Ohio, USA. I was the only Canadian submission chosen. The publisher sent out a press release to several local newspapers, radio stations and Shaw TV, our local Campbell River broadcast station. When Ms. Greaves called me to see if I would be interested in being filmed, I was flattered and humbled. She booked a time to come to my home and she made me comfortable with the process right away.

I hope you enjoy the video.

Between now and next week, I will be joining a yoga class. What are you up to these days?


Eternally grateful for my life

No comments:

Post a Comment