I Like That

I Like That
See, hear, taste, touch and inhale the wonders of the world.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Eyes Have It


I LIKE THAT Cynthia L. Pauwels is still so infatuated with her husband’s eyes. At a young age their eyes met and he took control of her heart and maintained his loving embrace throughout their thirty-five year marriage to present day.

The story “Powerful Eyes of Love” in the book The Moment I Knew is a contrast of past ghosts and a hazel-grey-eyed ghost buster.

“The eyes are the windows of the soul”, said by Cicero years ago, brings a romantic sense to my mind. I make a special effort to look into a person’s eyes when I’m speaking to him or her. Some people have smiling eyes that seek to meet your soul. Others have downcast eyes and choose not to reveal themselves. A number of people have a twinkle in their eyes and bring a smile to my face.

When was the last time you looked into someone’s eyes?


The Eyes Have It


No comments:

Post a Comment