I Like That

I Like That
See, hear, taste, touch and inhale the wonders of the world.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Clean Living Initiative

I LIKE THAT three like-minded friends joined Frank and me for the first Clean Living initiative.

Nancy Colberg, Hilda Chudy, Ray Chudy and I gathered on the steps of The Madison Apartments and held plastic garbage bags donated by Campbell River Council member Andrew Adams. We grabbed a trash picker each donated by Graham Stewart of the City Works Department and began our trek along Dogwood Street on the 300 block picking up as much trash as we could in a one-hour time frame. Frank filmed the event and I've edited the video down to 3:33 minutes. We hope you enjoy viewing our excursion as much as we enjoyed the challenge of cleaning up the streets of Campbell River one block at a time. The next one-hour Clean Living event will take place on Thursday, May 26 from 4 to 5 p.m. We would be happy to have you join us.


No comments:

Post a Comment